Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Decidedly Domestic

After my doctor's appointment today--at which I was told that LE is pretty happy with her current situation--I decided to run some errands and then go home to peruse some more domestically oriented tasks.

The first thing I did was to bake some chocolate chip cookies. My sugar intake has been sorely curtailed since I have had to deal with gestational diabetes, but my doctor has assured me that things will be "back to normal" when LE comes.


Once that was done, I tackled washing baby bottles. I had NO IDEA that there were so many little pieces involved in bottles these days! After sterilizing and washing the bottles, I set them up on the counter to dry. I have a feeling that this will be a common sight in our house for a long while to come!


The hope is that LE will arrive next week. So, between now and then, hopefully, I will be doing more cooking and cleaning in preparation for the newest member of our family!

No comments: