Saturday, August 18, 2012

Busy Week

This has been a pretty busy week in our household.  I started back to school Monday, so LE started day care that day as well.  When we got to her day care and walked in the room, LE's eyes got really wide and she opened her mouth really big.  She did her best to take in everything she was seeing.  Since she was so enthralled, I felt really comfortable leaving her there.

Ready for the first day!
When I picked her up, I asked her teachers how it had gone.  They said she did really well.  When I looked at her information sheet, it showed that she had "napped" from 9:00 to 9:20 and from 1:30 to 2:15.  I knew that she would be a rag when she got home and she most definitely was!

Every day this week, she has awakened bright-eyed and raring to go!  It is so nice to start the day with a smiling, happy baby!

So happy!

Thursday night, Ken had to run some errands.  After he left, I realized I needed him to pick up some formula, so I called him to ask him to do so.  He said that he would take care of it.  Well, not only did he get the formula, but he also bought LE a gorilla the size of Lola!  He said, "Every girl needs a gorilla."  Who can argue with that kind of logic?

Not so sure about this thing.

Maybe it's not so bad after all!

No comments: