All that to say that Sue tagged me as one of "7 fellow bloggers that [she] think[s] [is] Aww-Summ." I am supposed to list 7 things that I think make me "Aww-Summ" and then tag 7 other people. So here goes:
- My parents--without whom I would not be here nor come as far as I have.
- My husband--who
despite my fussingbrings out the best in me.
- Teaching--I have found what I love to do and, while I am currently VERY happy to be out for the summer, I'm excited to get up and go to school each day.
- My friends--both "veteran" and relatively new who build me up and support me no matter what path I choose (and sometimes have to help pick me up and dust me off when I make a huge mistake).
- My siblings--I am truly blessed to have a sister and brother with whom I can share memories of our family, whom I love dearly, and who I am proud to say are my friends.
- My "bestest" friend on this planet--Cynthia--who, while I don't get to see her as often as either of us would like, has known me and loved me for 35 years (and vice versa).
- My precious nephew (and soon to be "new baby")--who has shown me just how wonderful "little people" can be and how excited they get when experiencing EVERYTHING.
- Laura M.
- Leslie N.