Monday, April 2, 2012

Visitors Are Welcome!

Since we've been home, there have been many people--not just family--who have come by to visit and meet LE.  I am so thankful to everyone who has visited, in part for giving me other adults to interact with and also for helping to welcome LE into our world!  When we got home, I instituted a "rule" that anyone who visited had to have his/her picture taken for posterity's sake and, so far, I've only missed two people.  (Sorry, Melissa & Dave!)  I feel truly blessed to have so many people in my life who want to meet our precious new gift and I look forward to introducing her to those who have not yet had an opportunity to meet her!
Bamma & Big Pat

Mama Jane & Papa Smith

Kathie & Jessica

James

Nan

Drew, Ella, Cynthia & Brad

Aunt Sue

Ashley

Beth

Christa & Brent

Sandy

Uncle Steve

Aunt Emily

Paige & Susan

If anyone gets the urge to visit, please just give me a call or text me so I can be sure we're home!  We'd love to have you!

No comments: