Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ladies (and Gentlemen) Who Lunch

Friday, April 27 was a "make-up weather day" at my school.  Since it didn't have to be used as a make-up day, several of my friends and I decided to meet for lunch at Ed.gar's.  We pretty much took over the restaurant--and anyone who knows us, knows that this is not hard to imagine!

The food was delicious and the company was even better!  There has been a "baby boom" at our school this year--7 born since September (6 boys and 1 girl)--and three of them joined us for lunch.

LE and Shepard

Christa, Heather, Kelly, and Jenny

Wendy, Jessica, Kathie and Christa

Nan and Wendy with LE

LE with Brent

Jenny and Shepard, Kathie and Brent, Jessica and LE
(I love this picture of all the babies being loved on!)

Thank you to all my wonderful friends who came to lunch and allowed me to have some MUCH NEEDED adult interaction!  Those of you who weren't able to join us, I do hope you will be able to join us next time.  I can't wait until we can do it again!

No comments: